Friday, December 19, 2008
SAS Radisson Hotel | Lagos | Under Construction | 4F (Lagoon Side)
Name: SAS Radisson Hotel
City, Country: Lagos, Nigeria
Opening Date: Q3/Q4 2008
Location: Nestled in the waterfront area of the Victoria Island, the Radisson SAS Hotel in Lagos is close to the Mega Plaza shopping mall, the commercial district, all the consulates and the banking district.
Designed by famous Swedish hospitality designer, Christian Lundwall, the Radisson SAS Hotel in Lagos is nestled in the waterfront area of Victoria Island, the business hub of the city. The hotel lounge is one of the focal points of the hotel, featuring comfortable sofas and fountains. The atrium opens up to the fourth storey of the hotel while the illuminated lifts rise up from the lobby.
* Located on Victoria Island in the midst of the business district and banking area.
* All 170 air-conditioned rooms in two original room styles, urban and ocean.
* The buffet style restaurant serves an eclectic, international cuisine as it overlooks the lagoon.
* There is also a barbecue area outside by the seafront, which is perfect for outdoor events and functions.
* Guests have free access to the hotel fitness area with its cardiovascular gym, swimming pool and sauna.
* The hotel has two classy boardrooms and four spacious meeting rooms.